The JOBSFOREST.PK site contains links to other websites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites to which you choose to link from our site. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those sites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
Usage and Information Collection by JOBSFOREST.PK
When you create a profile by registering on our site, we request the following personally identifiable information from you: your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, physical address, and date of birth. We also collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as gender, interests, and favorites.
We also gather information about our users’ use of JOBSFOREST.PK, such as what areas of the site you visit and what services you access. We collect your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring Web site addresses. This information is logged to help diagnose technical problems, as well as administer the site in order to constantly improve the quality of our site and service to you. We may also track and analyze aggregate usage and volume statistics from our site to improve the services we offer on our site. None of this information is linked to your personally identifiable information.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about JOBSFOREST.PK or refer a job posting to a friend, we will ask you for your friend’s email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the JOBSFOREST.PK website or view the job posting. This information is used for no other purpose than to send out this one-time email. We provide you two options to allow you to refer your friends to our site. When you choose to access your email account from your JOBSFOREST.PK account, and send your personal contacts an email, we only use the email information you select by checking the box next to each email to service your request to send this one-time email from your account.
We do not store any email information from your email account without your explicit consent. You can also enter a friend’s email directly into the ‘Invite Colleagues’ email field. We do not store this information nor is it shared with any third parties for their promotional purposes.
Our Use of Your Information
We use the information we gather on JOBSFOREST.PK, whether personal, demographic, aggregate, or technical, for the purpose of operating and improving the JOBSFOREST.PK website, creating a positive user experience and delivering the tools and services that we offer.
We use your email information to send you notifications from our site that you elect to receive such as job alerts along with email newsletters. We send notification emails rarely such as to notify you of any technical issues or service-related issues that may affect your access to the site. You generally cannot opt out of these kinds of communications. You can opt-out of receiving newsletters from our site by clicking unsubscribe link at the bottom. If you use a bulletin board or chat room on this website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. We obtain your explicit consent prior to posting your testimonial on our site.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We do not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties for their promotional purposes.
- We use third party service providers to administer some of our services to you on our site. We use third party service providers to administer payments and process your credit card information when you purchase our products & services. We also use a third party service provider to host our website as well as serve you with our newsletters via email. These service providers are not authorized to use your personally identifiable information for their promotional purposes.
- We disclose information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process such as in complying with a judicial proceeding, court order or subpoena; (b) protect our copyrights or property or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- In the event of a sale or merger of our business, your information would be a part of the assets transferred. In addition, in the event we become the subject of a bankruptcy proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, we or our trustee in bankruptcy may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the bankruptcy court. In the event of any such circumstances, you will be notified via email or through a prominent notice posted on the JOBSFOREST.PK Website.
- We use a service provider to host our “Help” and “Contact Us” functions on the web site. While these functions take you to a third party web site the information collected here is governed by JOBSFOREST.PK and our privacy practices.
Personal Information on Resumes and Profiles
Since JOBSFOREST.PK is a career site, we give you two options regarding the accessibility of your resume:
- You can store your resume in our database, but not allow it to be searchable by potential employers. This means that you can use it to apply for a job online; however employers and recruiters will not have access to search it through our resume database.
- If you have a confidential resume, but apply to a job posting on JOBSFOREST.PK, the employer to whom you send your resume will be able to view your contact information.
We attempt to limit access to our searchable resume database (or copies thereof) only to registered employers, recruiters, hiring managers, headhunters, and human resource professionals.
You may remove your resume on JOBSFOREST.PK or delete your profile on JOBSFOREST.PK at any time, but, employers, recruiters, and others who have access to the resume database as well as parties who have otherwise gained access may have retained a copy of your resume in their own files or databases. We are not responsible for the retention, use, or privacy of resumes or profiles in these instances.
Posting to Public Areas of JOBSFOREST.PK
Please remember that if you post any of your personal information in public areas of JOBSFOREST.PK such as the searchable resume database, such information may be collected and used by others over whom we have no control. We are not responsible for the use made by third parties of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of JOBSFOREST.PK.
We use “cookies” to help personalize and maximize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a Web page server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer, and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You may have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline all cookies if you prefer. Alternatively, you may be able to modify your browser setting to notify you each time a cookie is tendered and permit you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis. If you choose to decline cookies, however, that may hinder performance and negatively impact your experience on JOBSFOREST.PK.
Modification of Your Information
You may review, correct, update or change your JOBSFOREST.PK account profile at any time on your ‘My Settings’ page or by emailing our webmaster at ‘info@JobsForest.pk’
If you opted to receive job postings, commercial e-mails, or other communications from JOBSFOREST.PK or third parties at the time you created a JOBSFOREST.PK account, but subsequently change your mind, you may opt-out by editing your JOBSFOREST.PK Account Profile as described above. If you previously opted not to receive such communications, you may later opt-in by editing your JOBSFOREST.PK Account Profile as well.
We retain indefinitely all the information we gather about you in an effort to make your repeat use of JOBSFOREST.PK, practical, and relevant. Of course, you can delete your resume from JOBSFOREST.PK’s online database and close your JOBSFOREST.PK account at any time by informing us via our feedback form. In such an event we will remove all our copies of your resume from JOBSFOREST.PK, your JOBSFOREST.PK account information and remove your profile, except for an archival copy which is not accessible on the Internet.
Security of the Profile Information
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
Use of Material
The contents of JOBSFOREST.PK (the “Website”) such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software, and other material are protected under Pakistan and foreign copyright, trademark, and other laws and are the exclusive property of JobsForest.pk
Children’s use of JOBSFOREST.PK
The JOBSFOREST.PK website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
contact us at info@JobsForest.pk.
All sales are final and refunds are solely at the discretion of JOBSFOREST.PK.
In the event that the Client makes an error in any payment(s) to JobsForest.pk or any payment is provided to JobsForest.pk in excess of the amount payable or due by the Client, JobsForest.pk may at its sole discretion :
- Adjust the amount against future payments payable by the Client to JobsForest.pk; or
- Provide a refund to the Client after deduction of applicable 10% refund processing fee(s).
For further details regarding refunds, please email with details at: info@JobsForest.pk
Thank you for using JOBSFOREST.PK.
A job seeker availing of the CV Writing Services provided by “JOBSFOREST.PK” shall receive the deliverables within 20 working days from the date of placing the order (the “Delivery Period“). “JOBSFOREST.PK” shall bear no responsibility or liability towards a job seeker or any third party in the event that the Delivery Period is extended due to circumstances arising beyond the reasonable control of “JOBSFOREST.PK“.